Betting on Cricket at 10Cric: A Step-by-Step Guide
Placing a cricket bet at 10Cric is very easy – simply follow the steps down below:
- Create an account. Visit the official 10Cric website, and click on the yellow button in the top-right corner that says ‘Join now’. Fill in the necessary details such as your name, date of birth, email, and phone number, and then go to the next step of the registration process. Complete the sign-up process;
- Deposit money into your account. Locate the deposit section and select your preferred payment method. Then, fill in the necessary information related to the transaction, and click on the deposit button;
- Go to the sportsbook. In the top-left corner of the page, click on either the live betting area or the sports section – up to you. There, click on cricket from the list of all available sports;
- Find a cricket event to place your bet on. Once you have clicked on cricket, you will see all the available tournaments, championships, and local events. Click on the one that you want to place a bet on;
- Place your bet. Simply enter the amount of money you would like to bet and select the conditions you would like the bet to have, along with choosing the bet type. When you are ready, click on ‘Place bet’;
- You have successfully placed a cricket bet at 10Cric!
Online Cricket Betting Through 10Cric App
10Cric application for both Android and iOS can be downloaded for free from the main page of the website. It has the same functions as normal, so you will be able to make a deposit, withdraw money, be eligible for all bonuses and promotions, place bets, play the casino, and so on. However, it is certainly convenient to be able to access 10Cric from anywhere and at any time. There are many events you can place your bets on, such as the following:
- Indian Premier League;
- Bangladesh Premier League;
- Pakistan Super League;
- England Country Championship;
- Bulgaria T10 League;
- Jamaica T10 League;
- Big Bash League SRL;
- And many others.
10Cric Bonuses for Cricket Betting
10Cric features a sports welcome bonus of 200% up to 40,000 INR, a triple bonus upon first deposit. As an example, if you deposit 5,000 INR, you will get 15,000 INR in total. If you deposit over 10,000 INR, then you will also receive a 10% extra as a special bonus. Also, upon making the deposit, you will get 10 free spins on 10Cric Wild Wickets! In order to withdraw the bonus, the bonus and deposit amounts must be rolled over 12 times on settled sports bets with odds of at least 1.60, excluding handicaps and Draw No Bet bets.
Down below, you can find a step-by-step guide on how to redeem the 10Cric welcome bonus.
- Create an account at 10Cric. Create an account on the official 10Cric website and select the sports welcome bonus during the registration process;
- Deposit money into your account. Choose your chosen deposit method and fill out the payment section with the amount you wish to deposit into your account. After you have filled in all of the required information about the transaction, click on the deposit button;
- Receive your bonus. As soon as your transaction shows up in your account, you should get your welcome bonus. Then you must fulfill the wagering conditions in order to withdraw it;
- You have successfully redeemed the 10Cric welcome bonus!
We have answered frequent questions from our users about cricket betting:
Is 10Cric a good platform for cricket betting in India?
Yes, it is because 10Cric is an Indian-only betting site and online casino that focuses on cricket that it is a great platform for betting on cricket, as it is its specialty. After signing up at 10Cric, you will find that there are many cricket events such as major leagues and tournaments and local ones, along with many bet types to choose from.
Can you place bets on cricket using the 10Cric mobile app?
Of course! The 10Cric mobile app has the same functionality as the desktop version or the mobile website, so you will be able to place cricket bets as usual – or bets on any other sport as well for that matter.
Does the 10Cric welcome bonus apply to cricket bets?
Yes, it does – you can place bets on cricket using the bonus money from the offer. However, if you would like to withdraw the bonus funds, then you will need to meet the wagering requirement of rolling over the deposit and bonus amounts 12 times with odds of at least 1.60.
Does 10Cric have a lot of events on cricket?
Of course! 10Cric focuses on providing the best sports betting and online gambling experience for Indian players, with an extra focus on cricket betting – therefore the name 10Cric almost sounds like the sport itself.
Founder and chief editor of 10Cric website in India.