Questions About Gambling Addiction
To see if you are struggling with a gambling addiction, answer the following questions:
- Have you ever taken time off from work, school, college, or other obligations to gamble?
- Has anyone ever brought up the amount of time you spend gambling?
- Would you consider stealing, lying, or selling in order to get money for gambling?
- Do you want to bet more when you’re stressed?
- Do you find gaming to be a source of dissatisfaction?
- Have you ever gambled money that was set aside for bills, rent, food, and other necessities?
- Do you have any remorse for how much time you spend gambling?
You may have gambling problems if you responded yes to one or more of these questions.
If you think your gambling has gotten out of hand, you can self-exclude by contacting Customer Service and asking for a self-exclusion term to be imposed on your account. The length of the self-exclusion period might vary from one week to six months. Any unpaid bets with 10CRIC at the time of self-exclusion will be settled based on the outcome of the event. If your wager is successful, your profits will be promptly withdrawn to the credit/debit card or other financial account used to deposit the cash.
Founder and chief editor of 10Cric website in India.